Unfortunately this is not a happy Astrosplain. I also don’t have a lot of time to work on it right now. I will hopefully be able to revisit, because the murderers of Lindsay Buziak (at least two people are known to have been involved) are still at large. I’m getting used to working with transits, because you know me, nothing but a horizon broadener.
Anyway I’m putting this out there, and as always, I look forward to your thoughts. Not sure when I will be able to come back to this.
- I’m looking at the little mess in Aquarius, with the Sun, Nessus the Wife Beater, Atropos (the body in the ditch), Chiron, Neptune, Mercury, and the North Node all atop her natal asteroid Prey, which is what it sounds like. Gadzooks.
- All of that is roughly across from her natal Nessus conjunct Atropos, which is being transited by — hey! Prey! That’s no good at all. Poor Lindsay.
- Lindsay’s natal Uranus was conjunct Antares, and she was lured into a trap and blitz attacked. Her murder was planned well in advance and involved multiple people. But she never saw it coming, despite being uncomfortable about the client’s initial contact. She had her boyfriend along for backup. It’s a long story that doesn’t check out IMHO. Yeah, he shows up with an unshakeable alibi for the exact time of the murder, then runs back to find her. Uh huh.
- Lindsay had Hamal opposite natal Saturn. No bueno.
- Lindsay’s transiting Moon was conjunct Ixion, the betrayer of family, and right on top of her natal Jupiter. The Moon, Ixion, and Jupiter are all too far to be conjunct Antares. But they are conjunct Uranus, who is conjunct Antares, so there you go.
So this young lady was a realtor. She showed up at a luxury home to meet a client couple. She was stabbed 40 times from behind. No sexual abuse, no robbery.
I don’t see any way it isn’t her boyfriend. That opinion becomes almost unshakeable the more I consider the facts in evidence, because I’m from Chicago and I don’t believe in coincidences.